BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 14, 2011

To Know You is To Love You ( ^_^ )

At the time when I feel so lonely
No one to accompany me
You were there

At the time when I feel so trouble
No one turn to me
You were there
You always there for me

In time of pain n sorrow
When it feels like there’s no tomorrow
In you I find peace and strength
To get my life back on the track again

In time of joy and laughter
Happiness feels like forever after
In you I find it never ends
Cause your love is always mean to me

I’ve come to realize
That you are my savior
You’re the most forgiving
Most merciful

A step I take towards You
Thousand steps you will see me through
You’re the All Knowing
You’re the Most Gracious
Most Bountiful

Oh God
The more I know you
The more I love you…

0 comments: